Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Altec lansing high fidelity 100 speakers

  1. #1
    Inactive Member dboulet1's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 18th, 2007
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Does anyone have any information about these speakers?

    Please see this link for pics.
    http://cgi.ebay.ca/ALTEC-LANSING-FLO...ayphotohosting

    I also own a pair and would like to know more about them. Thanks.

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Russnohio's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 8th, 2007
    Posts
    215
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I've personally never heard those before. I can say that they are "Altec Lansing" by name-tag ONLY. Not Altec in the classic sense in that they did not come out of Anahiem Califorina. Those reflect a late generation speaker system using Altecs classic name....think todays computer speakers, for ex. Thats not to say they are not good...I don't know....just saying that the Altec speakers discussed at this forum are a completely different animal and totally unrelated. Maybe someone els can explain better.


    Russ

  3. #3
    Inactive Member MikeInNH's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 25th, 2003
    Posts
    269
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    These speakers are/were made by Altec/Lansing technologies in Milford PA. IMHO...junk

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.